You are hereOperations
TLA provides five primary services:
• Acts as a hub for collecting/distributing job leads at the senior IT level regardless of geography. Job leads are not the property of TLA. TLA posts public domain leads or confidential leads with the permission of the owners. Members are encouraged to post leads of which they become aware. Employers and recruiters can post and manage leads on the site - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
• Acts as a networking hub and hosts a physical meeting monthly to give members a chance to informally and formally network - we also host engaging guest speakers at these meetings who are interesting to the membership and provide additional professional, career, industry, community and/or transition benefit
• Acts as a hub for information sharing among membership
• Posts, via the website (www.techleaders.net), key networking events that would be of value to members
• Acts as a clearinghouse for top talent.
Future services include facilitation of Special Interest Groups (SIG), discussion forums, access to pertinent resources and mentoring.